2. Respect – Our Conviction
- We believe that respect is based on the moral obligation to honor the essential worth and dignity of another individual; it reflects notions such as civility, courtesy, dignity, autonomy, tolerance and acceptance.
- We practice diversity in our organizational culture, placing emphasis on the importance of being respectful to one another despite our differences.
- We define respect as being dignified and thoughtful of others.
- We honor other people’s wants, needs, ideas, differences, beliefs, customs, and heritage.
- We remain humble and mindful of our heritage to ensure that we operate in an environment of mutual respect with all our stakeholders.